|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= General Tips and Tricks =
* ListOfOptions - How to see the list of available options for your setup.py script
* RunningSetup - How to run the setup script once you've written it
* EncodingsAgain - Problem with encodings and when they are not found in a standalone executable
* EvenMoreEncodings - They really keep bugging. Solution to problem with different site.py
* AddingConfigFiles - How can you add arbitrary files to your py2exe-Setup?
* PathModul - Using Jason Orendorffs python PathModul together with py2exe 0.5
* PassingOptionsToPy2Exe - Avoid using sys.argv to pass options
* SubclassingPy2Exe - Customizing the build process
* CustomIcons - How to get your own icons with py2exe 0.5
* TkInter - I do not need any tkinter / tcl-Libs in my Setup
* FilenameCaseMatters - Some windows filing systems mangle case, break py2exe programs
* WinBatch - A short Windows Batch File to fast provide the EXE File
* ExcludingDlls - Stopping py2exe from picking up unwanted DLLs
* ShippingEmbedded - How to use py2exe to ship embedded Python modules
* SingleFileExecutable - with NSIS
* OptimizedBytecode - How to get optimized bytecode for all modules
* CustomDataInExe - Add custom data in the executable?
* HowToDetermineIfRunningFromExe - Simple functions to determine if you're in an .exe or .py
* [[WhereAmI]] - sometimes you need to now where your exe is within the filesystem
* Py2exeEnvironment - Information about the environment for the executable
* [[py2exeAndWindowsServices]] - some gained knowledge
* GuiApps - dealing with stdout
* StderrLog - How does py2exe handle stack track printing and STDERR? How can Ichange that behaviour?
* [[py2exeAndSOAPpy]] - How to get SOAPpy working with py2exe.
* [[http://pybuilder.sf.net|PyBuilder]] - A Gui interface to compile easier and faster.
* OverridingCriteraForIncludingDlls - how to override the criteria that py2exe uses to determine whether a DLL should be included in the distributed package.
* DealingWithImportError - what to do if confronted with `ImportError: No module named ...`
* DealingWithWarnings - what to do to avoid warnings in windows (no console) mode getting into application errors.
* OptimizingSize - how to make your distribution as small as possible
* [[comparison.py]] - a quick script for finding missing files, packages, and modules.
|34 year-old Help Desk Operator Ferdinande Kleinfeld, hailing from Vanier enjoys watching movies like Los Flamencos and Web surfing. Took a trip to Brussels and drives a Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider.<<<BR>>
Feel free to visit my blog post: [[https://web-mmi.iutbeziers.fr/marathonMMI2020/mdwMMI2020_04/wordpress/index.php/community/profile/casino-en-ligne-belgique-liste/|casino online]]
34 year-old Help Desk Operator Ferdinande Kleinfeld, hailing from Vanier enjoys watching movies like Los Flamencos and Web surfing. Took a trip to Brussels and drives a Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider.<
> Feel free to visit my blog post: casino online