|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= General Tips and Tricks =
* ListOfOptions - How to see the list of available options for your setup.py script
* RunningSetup - How to run the setup script once you've written it
* EncodingsAgain - Problem with encodings and when they are not found in a standalone executable
* EvenMoreEncodings - They really keep bugging. Solution to problem with different site.py
* AddingConfigFiles - How can you add arbitrary files to your py2exe-Setup?
* PathModul - Using Jason Orendorffs python PathModul together with py2exe 0.5
* PassingOptionsToPy2Exe - Avoid using sys.argv to pass options
* SubclassingPy2Exe - Customizing the build process
* CustomIcons - How to get your own icons with py2exe 0.5
* TkInter - I do not need any tkinter / tcl-Libs in my Setup
* FilenameCaseMatters - Some windows filing systems mangle case, break py2exe programs
* WinBatch - A short Windows Batch File to fast provide the EXE File
* ExcludingDlls - Stopping py2exe from picking up unwanted DLLs
* ShippingEmbedded - How to use py2exe to ship embedded Python modules
* SingleFileExecutable - with NSIS
* OptimizedBytecode - How to get optimized bytecode for all modules
* CustomDataInExe - Add custom data in the executable?
* HowToDetermineIfRunningFromExe - Simple functions to determine if you're in an .exe or .py
* [[WhereAmI]] - sometimes you need to now where your exe is within the filesystem
* Py2exeEnvironment - Information about the environment for the executable
* [[py2exeAndWindowsServices]] - some gained knowledge
* GuiApps - dealing with stdout
* StderrLog - How does py2exe handle stack track printing and STDERR? How can Ichange that behaviour?
* [[py2exeAndSOAPpy]] - How to get SOAPpy working with py2exe.
* [[http://pybuilder.sf.net|PyBuilder]] - A Gui interface to compile easier and faster.
* OverridingCriteraForIncludingDlls - how to override the criteria that py2exe uses to determine whether a DLL should be included in the distributed package.
* DealingWithImportError - what to do if confronted with `ImportError: No module named ...`
* DealingWithWarnings - what to do to avoid warnings in windows (no console) mode getting into application errors.
* OptimizingSize - how to make your distribution as small as possible
* [[comparison.py]] - a quick script for finding missing files, packages, and modules.
|The lower the company's share price falls, the more vulnerable it becomes as an acquisition target. Certain Bluetooth features may not be banned where you are yet, but it certainly could be a major coup for Espoo. On the daily, the price is trading right at the flattened 20, 50 and 200-day moving averages. As mentioned, I also offer educational advance auto parts coupon boot camps.<<BR>>
my web page ... [[http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981900307|where to find an advance auto parts coupon]]
The lower the company's share price falls, the more vulnerable it becomes as an acquisition target. Certain Bluetooth features may not be banned where you are yet, but it certainly could be a major coup for Espoo. On the daily, the price is trading right at the flattened 20, 50 and 200-day moving averages. As mentioned, I also offer educational advance auto parts coupon boot camps.
my web page ... where to find an advance auto parts coupon