|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
| * Py2exeEnvironment - Information about the environment for the executable
* ["py2exe and windows services"] - some gained knowledge
* GuiApps - dealing with stdout
* StderrLog - How does py2exe handle stack track printing and STDERR? How can Ichange that behaviour?
* ["Using SOAPpy with py2exe"] - How to get SOAPpy working with py2exe.
General Tips and Tricks
ListOfOptions - How to see the list of available options for your setup.py script
RunningSetup - How to run the setup script once you've written it
EncodingsAgain - Problem with encodings and when they are not found in a standalone executable
EvenMoreEncodings - They really keep bugging. Solution to problem with different site.py
AddingConfigFiles - How can you add arbitrary files to your py2exe-Setup?
PassingOptionsToPy2Exe - Avoid using sys.argv to pass options
SubclassingPy2Exe - Customizing the build process
CustomIcons - How to get your own icons with py2exe 0.5
TkInter - I do not need any tkinter / tcl-Libs in my Setup
FilenameCaseMatters - Some windows filing systems mangle case, break py2exe programs
WinBatch - A short Windows Batch File to fast provide the EXE File
ExcludingDlls - Stopping py2exe from picking up unwanted DLLs
ShippingEmbedded - How to use py2exe to ship embedded Python modules
SingleFileExecutable - with NSIS
OptimizedBytecode - How to get optimized bytecode for all modules
CustomDataInExe - Add custom data in the executable?
HowToDetermineIfRunningFromExe - Simple functions to determine if you're in an .exe or .py
- ["WhereAmI"] - sometimes you need to now where your exe is within the filesystem
Py2exeEnvironment - Information about the environment for the executable
- ["py2exe and windows services"] - some gained knowledge
GuiApps - dealing with stdout
StderrLog - How does py2exe handle stack track printing and STDERR? How can Ichange that behaviour?
- ["Using SOAPpy with py2exe"] - How to get SOAPpy working with py2exe.